Coronado Brewing Company supports hundreds of local charities each year through our local partnerships and donations program. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we focus our giving in a few key areas, including:
- Coastal, environmental and surf causes
- Community support in Bay Park, Coronado, and Imperial Beach
Unfortunately, due to strict rules and our limited resources as a small craft brewery, we are unable to support the following:
- Groups that are not a 501(c)3 or 501(c)6 organization (complete with Federal nonprofit tax ID number)
- Events that take place at or are associated with an establishment with a permanent liquor license
- Golf tournaments
- Religious groups and political organizations
- Networking events, mixers, or corporate events
If you think your organization fits in with the Coronado brand, then please fill out the donation request form below. Please submit all requests at least four weeks in advance of your event and allow up to two weeks for a response. All requests must come through this online portal in order to be considered.
Proof of 501(c)(3) status must be attached to all requests for consideration. We also require that all nonprofits show proof of a California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Controls daily license prior to any event/beer pick-up. Incomplete forms or groups without the required nonprofit status and one-day liquor license will not be considered.
Please Note: Due to ABC regulations, we can only donate beer to your charity (no merchandise, gift cards or gift baskets).