Location: San Diego, CA
Reports To: Senior Production Brewer
The Coronado Brewing Company (CBC) is looking for a self-motivated individual who is hungry to make a difference in their job and work with a great team. Culture is important to us, and we like working with ambitious people who are who are ready to make a difference. Qualified candidates must be outgoing, goal-oriented and have a passion for the craft brewing industry.
The position of Brewer is a regular full-time, hourly position that represents a multi-skilled brewing position responsible for assisting in the production of craft beer. The qualified employee must possess the following listed skills, knowledge and experience.
CBC provides a fun entrepreneurial environment with tremendous growth opportunities professionally, personally, and financially.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily job duties including not limited to: CIP, malt milling, brew house operations, wort transfer, yeast pitching, cellar monitoring, filtration, general cleaning, beer quality tasting.
- Produces wort according to operation procedures.
- Knowledge of brewing, cellaring, filtration, CIP, sanitation and sterilization.
- Ability to work in a team environment with effective communication.
- Collaborates on inventory management efforts.
- Willingness to work a flexible shift dependent on operational needs of the brewery. May require night, weekend and 12-hour work days.
- Ensures a safe working environment for employees by maintaining facility and equipment in optimal working conditions. Follows all company policies and standard operating procedures.
- Reflect company core values and cultural attitude.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university preferred.
- Minimum one year experience in brewing beer with a minimum of two years of brewing industry experience
- Proven decision making and analytical skills.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced environment which is heavily integrated with other functional departments.
- Professional communication skills.
Compensation: CBC offers a competitive salary, bonus, and benefits.
If interested and qualified, please attach a resume and cover letter with salary history and requirements and send to [email protected].
Location: San Diego, CA
Reports To: Packaging Supervisor
Job Summary: Responsible for ensuring kegs are cleaned and properly organized. Assists with all packaging and inventory requirements. Reports to packaging supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Clean and inspect kegs
- Organize and maintain keg inventory
- Assist with bottle/can filling and organization
- Use a forklift (Training provided)
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather), exposure to hazardous materials, work near moving mechanical parts, outdoor weather conditions, and extreme cold (non-weather).
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Please Apply at [email protected]
No sales positions available at this time.