Calling all Ventura county and So-Cal CBC fans…
Join CBC on Saturday, October 8th at the “Beer Festival with a Surf Twist,” Surf ‘n’ Suds Beer Festival in Ventura County! Surf ‘n’ Suds is the premiere craft beer festival on the Central Coast, with over 60 craft breweries, ciders, seltzers, kombucha, and wineries on site.
The festival is held at the San Buenaventura State Beach and will be open from 11:30 a.m. (VIP)/ 12:30 p.m. (GA) to 4:30 p.m. Click the link below for more info and secure your tickets as soon as possible. Be sure to drop by the CBC tent to say hi and enjoy samples of Weekend Vibes IPA and Salty Crew Blonde Ale.
Make sure you get to Surf ‘n’ Suds safely!
Amtrak drops off just a short walk and also departs in both directions after the event is over.
Jump on the Brew Bus provides shuttle service from Santa Barbara, Goleta, Carpinteria, Ventura and Oxnard!
• M Special in Goleta (9:45 a.m.)
• Figueroa Mountain Brewing in downtown Santa Barbara (10:15 a.m.)
• Island Brewing Co. in Carpinteria (10:45 a.m.)
• Rincon Brewery in Ventura (10:45 a.m.)
• The Collection in Oxnard (Target Parking Lot) – 11 a.m
For those riding their bikes, park in the FREE bicycle valet provided by VC Cool.