Summary: Responsible for shuffling products from our facility to our warehouse by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Transfers kegs & packaging from the production facility to the warehouse.*
- Delivers beer, malt, hops, and empty kegs as needed to brewpub locations.*
- Documents on transfer sheet what items have been transferred from facility to warehouse.*
- Follows truck delivery checklist.*
- Picks up and brings back any empty kegs from Coronado’s other locations.*
- Moves beer from one type of keg to another type.
- Unloads any contents from the truck such as empty kegs, pallets of bottles, equipment, glassware, and chemicals.
- Fills walk-in with hops as requested.
- Puts the empty cans onto the bottling and canning line to be filled.
- Takes full bottles and cans and puts in a box, tapes shut, and adds it to the pallet.
- Takes full pallets to the pallet wrapper.
- Builds mix packs of beer as necessary.
- Cleans facilities as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
|Job Category||Warehouse, Production|