A Lead Line Cook for Coronado Brewing Company prepares food using recipes and menu items created by the Head Chef/ Kitchen Manager and helps keep the kitchen running smoothly. Some of their key duties and responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Assisting with stocking and setting up the kitchen stations
- Preparing food including cleaning and cutting the ingredients and cooking main dishes, desserts, appetizers and snacks
- Plating prepared foods based on senior chef’s guidance
- Working with servers to ensure that orders are completed according to request and on time
- Washing and cleaning the kitchen and cooking utensils and storing the equipment at the end of shifts
- Ensuring that the kitchen operation procedures and hygiene meet food safety standards and regulations
- High school diploma or GED.
- Working experience as a Lead Line Cook, Cook, or a similar role in the Hospitality industry.
- Professional certification as a Food Handler
- Knowledge of various food procedures and techniques.
- Ability to follow the instructions from the Supervisor.
- Willingness to work in high-temperature, sometimes fast-paced working environment.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of food health and safety procedures
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Time-management skills
|Job Category||Restaurant/Tasting Rooms|