Coronado, CA, October 29, 2014— As San Diego Beer Week grows closer, travelers & locals alike must choose the best events to attend in the craft capitol of the world. This year, San Diego Beer Week takes place November 7th through November 16th. Coronado’s classic brews will be poured at 20 different events. Varieties include 2014 World Beer Cup Winner Islander IPA, Orange Avenue Wit, Mermaid’s Red, Blue Bridge Coffee Stout, and Idiot IPA. San Diego will also see seasonal offerings such as Stupid Stout and Punk’In Drublic, and specialties like Port Barrel Aged Jurata, Brandy Barrel Aged Punk’In Drublic, Cherry Saison, German Chocolate Cake, Natorious IPA, Wadeorade, and a Belgian Dubbel.
Coronado Brewing will be rolling out the following events:
- Friday, November 7th – Guild Fest
- Friday, November 7th– Regal Beagle Cask Night
- Saturday, November 8th – Guild Fest
- Saturday, November 8th – Tiger! Tiger! Beer Brunch
- Saturday, November 8th – Sidecar Saloon Tap Takeover
- Sunday, November 9th – Barrel Aged Punk’in Drublic Bottle Release @ CBC Tasting Room
- Sunday, November 9th – South Beach Tap Takeover
- Sunday, November 9th – The Worlds Biggest Bottle Share on 30th Street
- Sunday, November 10th – Meet the Brewer @ CBC Imperial Beach
- Monday, November 10th – Coronado vs. Lagunitas at Barrel Republic
- Monday, November 10th – Queenstown Pint Night
- Monday, November 10th – Common Theory Tap Takeover
- Tuesday, November 11th – DRAFT Beer Dinner
- Tuesday, November 11th – Local Habit Beer Dinner
- Wednesday, November 12th – O’Brien’s Tap Takeover
- Wednesday, November 12th – Slater’s 50/50 Burger Beer Dinner
- Wednesday, November 12th – Raglan Public House charter bus to CBC tasting room & other stops
- Thursday, November 13th – Harbor Town Tap Takeover
- Thursday, November 13th – SD Taproom Tap Takeover
- Friday, November 14th – San Diego Beer Brunch @ CBC Tasting Room!
- Friday, November 14th – Brewcation! @ The Dana
- Friday, November 14th – Regal Seagull Cask Night
- Saturday, November 15th– Small Bar Beer Brunch
- Sunday, November 16th – Waterfront Chargers Brunch
The Coronado Brewpub will be featuring a beer week special menu with items pairing along side the specialty beers on tap. The Brewpub and Knoxville Street Tasting Room will both be offering $8 64oz. growler fills of core beers only, and a $6 keep the glass deal with your choice of beer in a16oz Coronado landscape glass, and 15% off all retail items.
The Knoxville Street Tasting Room will also have daily cask specials being tapped at opening as well as the Barrel Aged Punk’in Drublic Release on Sunday, November 9th starting at 9:30AM.
Our Imperial Beach location will be open and offering the same deals as the Brewpub & Tasting Room. This location will also be hosting a meet the brewer night on November 10th from 5:00PM – 8:00PM.
Coronado Website: https://coronadobrewing.com
About Coronado Brewing Company:
In 1996, when craft beer was still a foreign term and San Diego County was home to only a handful of breweries, the Chapman brothers Ron and Rick opened a brewpub in their hometown of Coronado. CBC brews abundantly hoppy West Coast-style ales staying true to their San Diego roots. They began distributing their beers throughout the local market, and today you can find Coronado beers in 17 states across the US. In addition to their long established pub in Coronado, the company opened a tasting room inside their newly built San Diego production facility in early 2013.
* * *