Southern California goes big by pulling out all the stops in key market of Massachusetts
Coronado, CA, February 13, 2014 — Coronado Brewing has announced it will be entering a new partnership with Massachusetts Beverage Alliance (MBA), making its west coast products available to Massachusetts’s craft beer drinkers the week of February 17. Coronado Brewing cofounder Rick Chapman will be visiting the market with the team helping launch the beer to retailers and craft brew fans alike.
While the partnership was announced by MBA earlier this month, key market events are as follows:
- Monday 2/17 -‐ 6pm -‐ Central Wharf Co -‐ 160 Milk St., Boston -‐ Massachusetts Grand Kick Off – Entire team of Coronado members on hand including co founder Rick Chapman. Beer and food pairings.
- Tuesday 2/18 -‐ 4pm -‐ Julio’s Liquors 140 Turnpike Rd., Westborough -‐ Meet and Greet with Rick Chapman and Coronado sampling
- Tuesday 2/18 -‐ 7pm -‐ Rail Trail Flatbread Co. -‐ 33 Main St., Hudson -‐ Coronado Brewing Pint Night
- Tuesday 2/18 -‐ 6pm -‐ Plan B Burger Bar -‐ 1000 W Columbus Ave., Springfield -‐ Western Mass Coronado Launch Party
- Wednesday 2/19 -‐ 4:30pm -‐ Craft Beer Cellar -‐ 142 Littleton Rd., Westford -‐ Coronado Sampling with CBC co-‐founder Rick Chapman
- Wednesday 2/19 -‐ 6pm -‐ British Beer Company -‐ 149 Littleton Rd., Westford -‐ Coronado Brewing Tap Takeover
- Wednesday 2/19 -‐ 6pm -‐ Natty Greene’s Tavern -‐ 79 East St., North Attleboro -‐ Coronado Brewing Pint Night
- Thursday 2/20 -‐ 7pm -‐ The Independent -‐ 75 Union Square, Somerville -‐ Coronado Brewing Tap Takeover
- Thursday 2/20 -‐ 6pm -‐ Flynn’s -‐ 219 North Main Street, Mansfield -‐ Coronado Brewing Tap Take Over
- “Being in Massachusetts really puts us on the east coast map,” said Coronado cofounder Rick Chapman. “But we’re ready excited to share our west coast hoppy brews with this important part of the US.”Massachusetts Beverage Alliance (MBA) grew sales 97 percent in 2013. Of the 91,312 additional cases sold over 2012, 56.2 percent of the growth came from new acquisitions, while the remaining 43.8 percent was driven by established brands. In total, MBA sold 185,744 cases in 2013.
* * *